Westland Gro-Sure Giant Tomato Planter is a nutrient-rich compost, which is ideal for growing tomatoes, peppers, chillies, peas and beans.
Perfect for any gardener, from experts to beginners.
This Extra Deep pack holds up to three tomato plants and provides extra deep space for healthy root and plant development.
This compost will ensure great germination levels and it will deliver uniform and vigorous growth with high yields. Plus, it is resistant to pests and diseases and retains moisture to keep plants hydrated.
This pack is easy to use and comes with six weeks feed. Simply, turn over to the back and prick some aeration holes into the pack, to help with drainage. Then turn it back to the front and cut three squares out. Create space for your plants, by removing a bit of the compost, then plant and stake in, to ensure the plant has support.
The planter comes with preparation, watering & feeding advice on the cut out sections. These can be retained for tips and advice.
- Extra Deep pack (holds 3 tomato plants)
- Produces more roots, more fruit, vegetables & tomatoes
- Perfect for growing tomatoes, peppers, chillies, peas & beans
- Includes enough feed for up to 6 weeks (use a regular feed after this)
- Grower quality germination levels & high yields
- Disease & pest resistance
- Helps with ease of sowing
- Vigorous & uniform growth
- Enriched in Potash for improved crop quality
- Moisture retention formula – requires less watering
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- To produce more tomatoes, give a flowering tomato plant a gentle shake to help with pollination
- Pick out and remove side shoots to encourage a tall tomato plant with lots of tomatoes
- Once the plant reaches 2 metres, pinch out the top to focus fruit production
- Choose a bright & sunny position for your planter & store away from weed killers
- Use canes to support your growing tomato plants
- Feed and water regularly