Westland Gro-Sure Seed & Cutting Compost is enriched with seaweed and provides the ideal growing conditions for seed germination. It can also be used to establish cuttings and seedlings.
This is a 10 litre pouch of compost, which has been carefully formulated to contain fine grade Vermiculite to improve drainage and aeration. The fine nature of this compost maximises contact and stimulates young seeds, seedlings and cuttings to produce strong and healthy growth.
Easy to use. For seeds, simply fill a tray with Gro-Sure Seed & Cutting Compost, water in well. Then sprinkle seeds evenly onto the compost and cover with a fine layer of vermiculite.
For the planting on of seedlings, place the compost in pots and using a dibber (or pencil end) create a hole for the cutting or seedling. Gently transplant into the hole, holding the seedling around the roots (not the stem or leaves) and fill in with more compost around the edges. For cuttings, follow the same process, but dip them in a root hormone powder first.
Grow with confidence and certainty with Gro-Sure.
- 10 litre pouch
- Ideal for seed germination, cuttings and seedlings
- Enriched with seaweed & nutrients for healthy growth
- Improves germination
- Super fine grade for contact & to support growth
- Supports & provides excellent aeration & drainage
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from weed killers)
- Not suitable for houseplants or ericaceous (lime hating) plants