Gibsons Up Main & Down Loop 2 x 500 Piece Jigsaws – Featuring two classic steam trains this set of two 500 piece puzzles captures the history of our nations railways. The 6023 King Edward II passes through Sydney Gardens station on its journey from London to Bristol, while the 7027 Thornbury Castle chugs through Leamington Spa station.
This set of puzzles is the perfect gift for any railway enthusiast.
- Gibsons: Up Main & Down Loop
- 2 x 500 pieces
- Jigsaws Included: Express to Bristol, Bright Intervals
- Artist: Barry Freeman
- Design: Up Main & Down Loop
- Made from thick 100% recycled board
- Each Completed Puzzle Size: 48 x 34 cm / 19 x 13 Inches Approx