Use the Gardman Wooden Ground Feeder Tray to attract and feed a variety of different wild birds.
This lovely wild bird feeder is a strong, wooden framed metal micro mesh tray and being a low level structure means it does not require any stretching or reaching up high – a great choice for accessibility.
It can be placed anywhere in the garden and does not require a tree branch or feed station. Just remember to choose an open and visible location (at least 2 metres away from cover), to deter natural predators and provide birds with enough space to retreat, if needed.
Many ground-feeding birds will be attracted to the feeder from Blackbirds, Thrushes and Robins to many more.
Super easy to use, simply place the Gardman Wooden Ground Feeder Tray on the ground and fill with your choice of feed. Use either of the following guideline amounts:
- 1.1kg seed mix
- 3kg peanut bites
- 480g sunflower seed
- 1.1kg peanuts
- 3.3kg suet treats
- 720g mealworm
- 12 Fat Snax
- Strong wooden framed metal micro mesh tray
- Ground level feeder for easy access
- Accessible for all & easy to clean
- Attracts a variety of wild birds & ground-feeding birds
- Easy to use & top-up
- Suitable for all-year round use
- Made with sustainably sourced timber
- W41.5cm x D34cm
- Provide feed at the start of the day to help birds replace energy lost overnight
- Clean regularly with a mild disinfectant & rinse carefully
- By providing a regular food & water source for wild birds, you’ll be rewarded with frequent visits
- Measurements are approximate
- Please note, bird feed is not included