Use Gardman Peanut Suet Feast for Wild Birds to attract a number of different wild bird species to the garden.
Suet Feasts have high energy ingredients. This pack is a nutritious suet block with peanuts. It is ideal for attracting a range of wild birds from Great Tits, Blue Tits, Greenfinches and Great Spotted Woodpeckers.
Wild birds will benefit from having access to a Suet Feast during more difficult winter months, but this feed can also be used all year round. Regular use of a Suet Feast will encourage regular visits and keep your garden filled with interesting wild birds.
Easy to use, simply place inside a Flip Top Suet Feast Feeder, or on a Wooden Ground Feeder Tray or a Bird Table. Plus, being consolidated into one block means less waste, as the feed is held together by the suet.
Try other flavours in the range to add variety and keep birds interested.
- 1 x 300g Suet Feast
- Peanuts in a suet block
- High energy & high protein
- Attracts: Dunnock, Robin, House Sparrow, Goldfinch, Bullfinch, Blue Tit, Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Coal Tit, Long Tailed Tit, Great Tit, Song Thrush, Blackbird, Nuthatch & more
- Recommended for all year round feeding & excellent winter food
- Less mess – consolidated suet block keeps food in one place
- Use in Suet Feast feeders, on tables & Ground Feeder Trays
- Position feed in an open outdoor area, at least 2 metres from cover to provide birds with space to retreat when needed
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- By providing a regular food & water source for wild birds, you’ll be rewarded with frequent visits
- Not suitable for human consumption