The FungusClear Ultra Gun is a ready to use spray that fights existing fungus infections, protects new growth, and shines leaves.
This systemic fungicide targets black spot, powdery mildew and rust and can be used on roses, other flowering ornamental plants, trees, shrubs and conifers, both indoors and out.
Use between April and September in calm conditions, avoiding bright sunlight, draught and frosts. Spray at the first sign of disease attack and repeat at twenty one day intervals. For blackspot and rust on roses, the intervals may be extended to twenty eight days.
If disease is already established, spray at intervals of fourteen days. Where roses were severely infected with blackspot the previous season, spraying should start in spring as buds burst. Apply no more than 5 treatments per year.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Press down firmly on top of the trigger head immediately behind the yellow nozzle to depress the safety tab
- At the same time, twist the nozzle to the ‘SPRAY’ position (1/4 turn either way)
- Spray plants thoroughly to wet the upper and lower surfaces of leaves
- Turn the nozzle to the stop position after use
- Size: 1 litre
- Contains a generation active ingredient, exclusive to FungusClear
- Offers systemic protection and control of blackspot, powdery mildew and rust
- Can be used on roses and other flowering or ornamental plants
- A schedule of 5 applications can offer protection lasting up to 4 or 5 months, depending on the plant