Euphorbia ‘Ascot Rainbow’ is a herbaceous perennial with glorious golden green variegated foliage which become pink during cooler weather. Bearing beautiful flower heads of green bracts with central red flowers for a short period only and which appear between March and July.
This Euphorbia prefers full sunlight with a south, east or west facing and sheltered position. It has a bushy habit, evergreen foliage and can take up to five years to achieve full height and spread.
You will find this Euphorbia grows well in beds and borders because it prefers well drained light soil. It is a very hardy cultivator and is generally resistant to pests and disease.
- 2 litre potted Euphorbia ‘Ascot Rainbow’
- Height up to: 1.5m (4.92ft)
- Spread up to: 1m (3.28ft)
- Generally pest & disease resistant
- Full sunlight (South, East or West facing)
- Prefers sheltered areas & well-drained soil
- Soil pH: Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Measurements are approximate