Elsanta Strawberry Plant is a popular variety with commercial growers, as it offers abundant crops and excellent flavour. This plant produces juicy sweet strawberries that are easy to grow at home.
We like these strawberries because they store really well and the fruit bruises less than other varieties.
Elsanta can be susceptible to powdery mildew and we recommend you protect it from frost.
Before planting, use a good mix of compost or well-rotted manure to enrich the soil.
- Elsanta Strawberry Plant in 9cm pot
- Cropping period: mid-June to mid-July
- Height: 20cm (8 in)
- Spread: 30cm (12 in)
- Superb disease resistance
- Self fertile & tolerates most soil types
Planting & care:
- Choose a sunny and sheltered bed for your strawberry plant
- Plant at a distance of 30-45cm (12-18in) apart & 60cm (2ft) between the rows
- Regular weeding will help your strawberry plant to thrive