Ecofective Slug Defence Plant Spray gives plants the ability to withstand slugs or snails whilst ensuring they are all unharmed. This humane solution also ensures that natural predators such as hedgehogs, amphibians and birds are safe to feed in your garden.
This spray is ideal for use on edible and non-edible plants and should be applied at the first signs of slugs and snails in the garden. It is also child and pet friendly and is made from entirely recycled and recyclable materials.
In order to further reduce waste this spray is also available in a 200ml Concentrated Refill Bottle that can be combined with 800ml of water to completely refill the 1 Litre Slug Defence Spray Bottle.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Turn the nozzle to the ‘ON’ position and apply thoroughly to upper and lower leaf surfaces
- Spray plants until the application is just starting to drip from the foliage
- When finished applying turn nozzle back to the ‘OFF’ position
- Repeat the application every 7-10 days wile plants are at risk of damage from slugs and snails
- It is safe to spray more frequently if needed, for example, if damage persists, after prolonged rainfall or if foliar watering
- It is safe to spray emerging growth on established plants
- For plants that are susceptible to slug and snail damage, also spray under leaf e.g. Hosta
- To refill simply pour the 200ml Concentrated Refill into the 1L Slug Defence Spray Bottle and top up with 800ml of water
- Size: Available as a 1 Litre Ready To Use Spray or a 200ml Concentrated Refill to help reduce waste
- Provides humane prevention against slug and snail damage
- Pesticide free, for all garden types
- Contains nutrients to promote plant growth
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Bee friendly
- Bottle made from 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- The 200ml Concentrated Refill allows you to re-use your larger Ready To Use Bottle, helping to reduce plastic waste