Dianthus ‘Pink Kisses’ is a small semi-evergreen clump forming perennial with a compact and bushy habit.
It bears many pretty pink flowers throughout spring and summer making it ideal for beds, borders, containers, alpine rockeries or cottage gardens.
The petals are a deeper pink in the centre and a lighter pink on the outer edges. It has narrow blue-green leaves which are mostly lost through winter, particularly in colder areas, but fresh growth will come again in springtime.
Plant in well drained compost or soil and feed with a liquid fertiliser.
- Beautiful blooms throughout Spring & Summer
- Great for beds, borders, containers and cottage gardens
- Narrow blue-green leaves and showy pink flowers
- Compact & clump-forming semi-evergreen perennial
- Fully hardy
- Position in full sun
- Prefers well-drained, neutral to alkaline soil
- Deadhead regularly to prolong flowering