Vanessa Bell® (Auseasel) is a pretty, bushy and upright English Shrub Rose which bears medium sized cups with pale yellow blooms held in large clusters.
Attractive pink-tinged buds open to the pale yellow blooms which pale to white at the edges and each bloom has a rich yellow eye.
It produces a wonderful light scent reminiscent of green tea with hints of lemon and honey.
Named after Vanessa Bell – an artist, designer and founding member of the Bloomsbury Group. She was also the sister of the writer, Virginia Woolf.
- English shrub rose bred by David Austin (2017)
- 6 litre potted Rose
- Pale yellow blooms which pale to white at the edges & a rich yellow eye
- Repeat flowering
- Light scent reminiscent of green tea with hints of lemon and honey
- Height 3 1/2ft (110cm) & Spread 3ft (90cm)
- Suitable for a rose or mixed border, pot or container
- Position in full or partial sunlight (North, East, South, West facing)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses