Susan Williams-Ellis® (Ausquirk) is a winter hardy, upright bushy rose shrub which bears pure white roses around a cluster of golden stamen. This rose will provide you with a pleasing scent of medium-strength old rose and has an exceptionally long flowering season.
This English shrub rose bred by David Austin is named after the founder of Portmeirion Pottery, who was a great enthusiast of the English Roses.
- English Shrub Rose bred by David Austin® (2010)
- 6 litre pot
- Many white petals with delicate tips
- Flowers from June until September (repeats)
- Medium-strong old rose scent
- Position in a sheltered in full sun or partial shade (North, East, South, West facing)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Height: 3.5ft (110cm) & Spread: 3ft (92cm)
- Suitable for hedges, borders, pots & containers
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses