Strawberry Hill® (Ausrimini) is a beautiful climbing rose which bears small clusters of mid-pink cupped rosettes against dark green foliage and have a strong myrrh scent. The branches are ideal for arches and over the top of porches or walls.
This English climbing rose bred by David Austin® is named after the gothic revival house in Twickenham, London, built by Horace Walpole.
- English Climbing Rose bred by David Austin® (2006)
- 6 litre pot
- Small cupped mid-pink rosettes
- Flowers from June until September (repeats)
- Strong myrrh scent
- Position in sheltered location in full sun (East, South or West facing)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Height & Spread: Up to 10ft (3m)
- Suitable for a 6ft wall, fence, doorway, porch, obelisk or pillar
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses