David Austin St Swithun® Rose (Auswith) is a vigorous climber which blooms large, saucer-like flowers with frilly soft pink petals and produces a medium-strong myrrh fragrance.
This English climbing rose bred by David Austin is named to commemorate the 900th anniversary of the consecration of Winchester Cathedral.
- English climbing rose bred by David Austin® (1993)
- Size: 6 litre potted Rose
- Colour: Soft pink
- Rose head: Large, saucer-like frilly blooms
- Fragrance: Medium-strong myrrh
- Suitable for: 6ft – 10ft wall or fence, doorway, obelisk, pillar or arch
- Position: Full sunlight (East, South, West facing)
- Height & Spread: Up to 10ft (3m)
- Suitable soil type: All
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses