Snow Goose (Auspom) is a short English rambling rose bred by David Austin® in a 6 litre pot.
It has a upright habit, straight stems and attractive dark green foliage. It produces a light musky fragrance and flowers for a short burst with small white pompons, which have daisy-like characteristics.
This rambler will repeat flower throughout the season and is beautiful in a rose border or combined with other plants in mixed borders. We think it looks lovely in a large pot too. If planting in a border, we recommend planting in groups of the same variety for an impressive display, year after year. This beautiful English shrub rose is suitable for all soil types, prefers full sun or partial shade.
Use David Austin® Mycorrhizal Fungi to help establish roots and encourage good plant health. We also recommend regular feeding, once in late March/early April and again in July with David Austin® Rose Food. regular pruning is advised and whilst this rose is in flower, we suggest regular deadheading to encourage new bud growth, so you can enjoy beautiful fragrant blooms.
David Austin® recommends this rose is only used on a south-facing support structure in good conditions, such as a wall, fence, obelisk or pillar.
- Short Rambler bred by David Austin® (1996)
- 6 litre pot
- White pompon & daisy-like
- Flowers from June until September (repeat)
- Light musk scent
- Position in a sheltered location in full sun or partial shade (South facing)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Height: 8ft (2.5m)
- Suitable for a 6ft wall, fence, obelisk or pillar
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses