Princess Alexandra Of Kent® (Ausmerchant) has unusually large, full-petalled and deep cupped bright pink flowers and features a strong tea fragrance.
This English shrub rose bred by David Austin® is named for keen gardener Princess Alexandra of Kent.
- English shrub rose bred by David Austin® (2007)
- 6 litre potted Rose
- Bright pink large, full petaled & deep cupped
- Strong tea rose scent
- Suitable for hedges, shady areas, borders, pots & containers
- Position in full / partial sunlight (North, East, South, West facing)
- Height & Spread: 4ft x 4ft (122cm x 122cm)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Measurements are approximate
- Fragrance Award – Glasgow 2009
- Most Fragrant Award – Desert Rose Society Show, California
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses