A neat rose shrub, the Molineux® (Ausmol) rose has rich yellow medium-sized rosette blooms. With compact, upright growth this rose produces a musky tea rose scent.
This English shrub rose bred by David Austin is named after Wolverhampton Wanderers’ football stadium.
- Medium English Shrub Rose bred by David Austin® (1994)
- 6 litre pot
- Medium-sized neat rich yellow rosettes
- Flowers from June until September (repeats)
- Light to medium tea/musk
- Position in a sheltered location in full sun or partial shade (North, East, South, West facing)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Height: 3ft (91cm) & Spread: 3ft (91cm)
- Plant in hedges, borders, pots & containers
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses