Golden Celebration® (Ausgold) is a very large flowered rose with giant cups of rich yellow blooms, which feature a strong tea fragrance.
It’s remarkable colour has helped to name this English shrub rose bred by David Austin making it a great choice for those looking forward to celebrating golden wedding anniversaries and other celebrations.
- English shrub rose bred by David Austin (1992)
- 6 litre potted Rose
- Giant cups with rich yellow blooms
- Strong tea rose scent
- Suitable for mixed borders, pots & containers
- Position in full sunlight (East, South, West facing)
- Height & Spread: 4ft x 4ft (122cm x 122cm)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Measurements are approximate
- RHS Garden of Merit Award
- Winner of the best shrub and most fragrant variety from the Royal National Rose Society in 2000
- Grand Champion, South Australia Rose Society Show
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses