Crown Princess Margareta® (Auswinter) has a strong fruity fragrance and blooms neat apricot-orange rosettes. This lovely climbing rose grows tall with slight arching and green glossy foliage.
The name of this English climbing rose bred by David Austin was chosen to honour Queen Victoria’s grand-daughter, an accomplished landscape gardener and artist.
- English climbing rose bred by David Austin® (1999)
- 6 litre potted Rose
- Apricot-orange neat rosettes
- Strong fruity fragrance
- Suitable for shady areas, hedges & borders
- Position in full & partial sunlight (North, East, South, West facing)
- Height & Spread: 5ft x 5ft (153cm x 153cm)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses