Constance Spry (Ausfirst) English Climbing Rose is the tallest English climber in the David Austin® collection.
Perfect for a large wall, fence, a large arch or at the front of a house.
It is one of their original English roses and is named after Constance Spry (1886–1960) – a pioneer in flower arrangement and one of the first collectors of Old Roses in the early 20th century.
Flowering once in early summer, Constance Spry® has impressive, deep cups with bright mid pink blooms and an appealing strong myrrh fragrance. It grows large leaves and has many thorns.
- English Climbing Rose bred by David Austin® (1961)
- 6 litre pot
- Mid pink flowers
- Flowers once in early summer
- Large blooms
- Strong Myrrh fragrance
- Sheltered in full sun or partial shade (North, East, South, West Facing)
- Suitable for all soil types
- Height & Spread up to 20ft (6m)
- Suitable for a 10ft wall or fence, a large arch or at the front of a house
- Measurements are approximate
- Images courtesy of David Austin® Roses