The Darlac Grafting & Budding Knife is a sharp stainless steel blade with bark lifter at the end of the handle.
Perfectly suited for gardeners who want to graft or bud plants and flowers, this knife has a traditional wooden handle and razor sharp blade. The blade is stainless steel making it resistant to rust and easier to clean – a must to eliminate the risk of any cross contamination.
The sharp edges of the blade help to create a clean and accurate cut when grafting, while the bark lifter on the handle can be used to open cuts on plants when inserting a graft or bud.
- Best for grafting & budding
- Traditional hardwood handle
- Razor sharp, stainless steel blade
- Bark lifted included on handle
- Keep out of reach of children