Plant Crocus ‘Purple’ (Vernus Crocus) from September until December for beautiful violet purple flowers that are sure to brighten up your garden.
These spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in borders, window boxes, rockeries and walkways during autumn.
We recommend planting together, or with other flowers, in a mixture of colours for maximum impact and plant 8cm apart.
- Pure violet blooms with a white centre and golden anthers
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires gritty, well-drained soil
- Flowers in February to March
- Average size: 10cm x 3cm