Plant Crocus ‘Prins Claus’ (Chrysanthus Crocus) from September until December for beautiful crocus. These have white petals which are marked boldly in dark purple on the outside of them.
These spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in borders, window boxes, rockeries and walkways during autumn.
We recommend planting together, or with other flowers, in a mixture of colours for maximum impact and plant 8cm apart.
- White goblet-shaped flowers with purple feathering on outer petals
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun
- Requires gritty, well-drained soil
- Flowers February to March
- Average size: 8cm x 5cm
- Available in packs of 15 & 35 bulbs