Plant Crocus ‘Orange Monarch’ (Chrysanthus Crocus) from September until December for beautiful combination of golden orange and black petals.
These spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in borders, window boxes, rockeries and walkways during autumn.
We recommend planting together, or with other flowers, in a mixture of colours for maximum impact and plant 8cm apart.
- Deep orange flowers with dark brown markings on outer petals
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Requires fertile, well-drained soil
- Flowers February to March
- Average size: 15cm x 5cm