The Crocus ‘Cream Beauty’ (Chrysanthus Crocus) brings rich, creamy cupped flowers to the garden in early spring. They also feature a deep yellow centre that can be seen once the cups are open in Febraury and March.
These spring flowering bulbs naturalise perfectly in sun-trapped areas of lawns and wildflower spaces where they are planted in drifts. Alternatively, they can also be planted in the front of borders or in containers and pots on a patio. If these are left undisturbed, they will contain to grow back again and again for years.
Plant these bulbs approximately 5cm deep and 5cm apart and watch the clotted-cream coloured flowers mature in early spring.
- Rich and creamy yellow flowers with a golden centre
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun
- Requires gritty, well-drained soil
- Flowers February to March
- Average size: 8cm x 8cm
- Available in packs of 12 or 35 bulbs