Use Westland Composted Bark to revitalise tired soil in the garden.
This dark bark mulch provides a rich source of composted organic matter to improve soil structure, drainage and helps with the release of nutrients into the soil.
It will also help to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect plant roots from extreme temperatures.
Use it anytime of year (although not when ground is frozen) in beds, borders, vegetable plots, or around fruit trees and bushes.
To improve soil structure, this mulch can be forked or dug in. If using as a mulch, for best results spread a 5-10 cm (2 – 4 inches) layer over the soil surface.
- 70 litres
- Revitalises tired soil
- Improves soil structure & drainage
- Perfect for mulching
- Helps with moisture retention
- Slowly releases nutrients into the soil
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from weed killer)