Clematis Viennetta ‘Evipo006’ is a deciduous climbing Clematis with eye-catching cream-white-green flowers, with lilac and light green pom-pom centres. It uses twining leaf stalks to climb supporting structures and flowers from early summer until early autumn, some variety of Clematis produce pretty feathery seed heads in the autumn.
This Clematis prefer to be kept sheltered from wind and in full sun. It will take up to five years to achieve full height and spread and is suitable for wall sides, trellis and large support frames.
Plant the Clematis deep into fertile ground or a container with good compost, to avoid disease problems such as wilt and root rot.
When planting in soil, we recommend a depth of twice the height of the pot provided to ground level and always plant at an angle and towards the supporting structure, as well using support wires or framework to the wall or structure you intend to grow it against.
Remember to mulch in late winter and before new growth begins in early spring, we recommend cutting back the previous year’s stems to buds (approximately 8 inches /20cm above soil level).
We hope you enjoy this pretty Clematis and more Clematis choices are available in our Climbers range.
- 3 litre potted Clematis Viennetta ‘Evipo006’
- Showy cream-white-green flowers, with lilac and light green pom-pom centres
- Medium climber
- Height up to: 8.2ft (2.5m)
- Spread up to: 4.9ft (1.5m)
- Suitable for outdoor walls, borders, courtyards & trellis frames
- Full sun (South or West facing)
- Prefers sheltered areas
- Plant deep and angle towards supporting structure
- Prone to wilt & powdery mildew, slugs, snails, aphids & caterpillars
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Tolerates most soil types
- Measurements are approximate