Clematis ‘Justa’ is a deciduous climbing Clematis with charming pale lavender-blue petals which bloom in the summer and into autumn and maintain green foliage during these seasons.
This Clematis will take up to five years to achieve full height and spread and is suitable for wall sides, trellis and containers.
Ensure the Clematis has been planted deep into fertile ground or a container with good compost, to avoid disease problems such as wilt and root rot.
When planting in soil, we recommend a depth of twice the height of the pot provided to ground level and always plant at an angle and towards the supporting structure, as well using support wires or framework to the wall or structure you intend to grow it against.
Remember to mulch in late winter and before new growth begins in early spring, we recommend cutting back the previous year’s stems to buds (approximately 8 inches /20cm above soil level).
We hope you enjoy this pretty Clematis and more choices are available in our Climbers range.
- 3 litre potted Clematis ‘Justa’
- Pale lavender-blue flower
- Medium-small climber
- Height up to: 16ft (2m)
- Spread up to: 3ft (1m)
- Suitable for outdoor walls, large pots & trellis frames
- Full & partial sunlight (South, East or West facing)
- Plant in exposed or sheltered areas
- Plant deep and angle towards supporting structure
- Prone to wilt and insects such as aphids and caterpillars
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Tolerates most soil types
- Measurements are approximate