This Bramblecrest Single Hanging Cocoon Cover is an outdoor protective cover for a hanging cocoon chair.
Ideal for protecting a woven or open weave Bramblecrest Chedworth or Monterey Single Cocoon (which is slightly larger than the Tetbury single cocoon cover).
Using a cover whilst the cocoon is not in use will help you to protect it from poor weather, as well as nuisance bird droppings, leaves, tree sap and general garden debris. It ensures the cocoon is always ready to be used as it will be clean and dry.
It is made from a khaki colour water-repellent and tear-resistant fabric. This cover comes fully assembled and is easy to fit and secure with a drawstring cord lock.
- Colour: Khaki
- Made from durable & tear-resistant Ripstop fabric
- Includes a Weathersure water repellent coating & waterproof seams
- Maintains good ventilation with mesh air vents to prevent trapped moisture
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty fastenings & drawstring cord lock ensure a secure fit
- Easy to use & fit
- Also protects against garden dirt, tree sap & bird droppings
- Ideal for outdoor use with a Monterey or Chedworth Single Tulip Open Weave Cocoon
- Store cover away when not in use with the handy drawstring storage bag provided