Made for one, the Bramblecrest Chedworth Tulip Open Weave Cocoon in Sandstone is an attractive hanging chair for an outdoor or indoor space.
This beautiful tulip shaped Cocoon makes the perfect retreat, with its sumptuous easy wipe cushions finished in Herringbone Barley.
It’s a really pretty piece of garden furniture that will look stunning in any setting. This hanging seat looks fantastic indoors too and provides comfy and relaxing seating for a corner of the home.
Designed for outdoor use, it can be left outside all year round and the open weave means that you can make the most of a sunny spot or enjoy dappled shade. With powder-coated metal frames and season-proof cushions, means the Cocoon can withstand summer showers. Try to leave the cocoon in position once set up, because dragging it might disturb the powder coating.
Some simple home assembly is required, but once set up, sit back, relax, take the weight off your feet and enjoy the gentle swinging action of this chair. It is suspended by a strong chain on a weatherproof pole and you can adjust the height of the Cocoon to suit your needs.
To look after your Cocoon, we suggest using a Bramblecrest Cocoon cover, to protect it overnight or whilst not in use. This will help to keep it dry and prevent any nuisance bird droppings from affecting your enjoyment of the Cocoon.
A great match for the rest of Bramblecrest’s Chedworth outdoor living range.
- Weave colour: Sandstone
- Cushion colour: Herringbone Barley
- Comfortable & relaxing seating for one
- Lightweight & sturdy all-weather frame
- All-weather, maintenance-free wicker
- Height-adjustable chain
- Wipeable, season-proof cushions
- Simple home assembly required
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor settings
- Base for Single Hanging Cocoon (RCWHC5BA)
- Pod in Sandstone with season-proof Herringbone Barley cushions (RCWHC5PD)
- Pole for Single Hanging Cocoon (RCWHC5PL)
Dimensions & weight
- H 195cm x W 110cm x L 110cm (30kg)
- Weight Limit 100kg (guide only)
- Try adding your choice of scatter cushions for the finishing touch
- Measurements are approximate