Big K Barbecue Charcoal Briquettes cook with authentic BBQ flavour.
Ideal for use with any charcoal barbecue, charcoal briquettes provide a longer burn time than lumpwood charcoal. This makes briquettes ideal for indirect “low and slow” cooking. And with the consistent shape of a briquette, you’ll find it easier to control heat for a uniform glow.
Easy to use, simply cover the cooking area of your BBQ approximately 5cm deep with Big K charcoal briquettes for normal grilling. For spit roasting use more charcoal briquettes than for grilling and this will ensure a longer cooking time needed for this style of barbecuing.
Charcoal briquettes will not go off and can be stored for a long time. These briquettes come in tough packs, which should be kept dry.
To light your briquettes, we recommend using lighter cubes or lighting fluid on a bed of Big K briquettes. Once lit, cook over heat and not flames. This will prevent food from burning or cooking too quickly.
- 5kg or 10kg packs
- Longer burn time
- Cooks “low and slow”
- Perfect for longer cooking with chicken / pork / ribs
- For use with all charcoal BBQs
- Reliable & quality charcoal briquettes
- Suitable for outdoor use only
- Keep away from children & pets
- Do not leave a lit BBQ unattended
- Light your barbecue with BBQ lighter cubes or BBQ lighting fluid
- Store unused charcoal briquettes in a dry place
- Allow to cool fully before disposing of ashes