Astrantia ‘Star Of Love’ also known as Masterwort is an interesting perennial with small palmate green leaves and upright slender stems bearing small round red flowers.
One of the oldest cottage garden plants, this Astrantia is ideal for beds and borders and the blooms are excellent for cutting.
We recommend watering regularly during dry periods and divide the clumps in autumn or spring.
- Flower colour & shape: Small round red flowers
- Characteristics: Clump forming perennial
- Position: Sheltered & partial shade
- Soil type: Moist & well-drained
- Height & spread: up to 60cm