Anemone ‘De Caen Group Mixed’ (Anemone Coronaria) is a mix of vibrant poppy-like flowers in shades red, blue-violet and white on single stems.
These blooms are perfect planted in pots or containers on a sunny patio, or at the front of a rockery or border. Plant these mixed Anemones in groups or clusters and they will successfully naturalise and create a larger display year on year. The flowers can also be used as cuttings for flower arrangements to be admired in the home.
We recommend that the bulbs are soaked for a day before planting. Plant them around 5-8cm deep and 15cm apart in light, sandy soil in a sun-trapped area of the garden.
- A pack of mixed Anemones – red, blue and white shades
- Best planted September to December
- Position in full sun
- Requires light, sandy soil
- Flowers in March & April (or June & July if planted in Spring)
- Average size: 25cm x 25cm
- Pack of 15 bulbs