Amaryllis ‘Cherry Blossom’ (Hippeastrum) produces large white petal with pink brush strokes mostly on the upper petals.
These flowers make for a beautiful addition to any home or as a thoughtful gift to a friend or colleague.
This flower is happiest when planted in direct sunlight at room temperature – the ‘Cherry Blossom’ will then bloom around 8 weeks are plantation in winter or early spring. It will grown into 2 stems with 4-6 flowers per stem.
- Showy white flowers with a pink brush stroke effect on the petals
- Best planted October to January
- Position indoors in the sunshine
- Requires well-drained soil
- Flowers December to April
- Average height: 40 – 60cm