Amaryllis ‘Ambiance’ (Hippeastrum) produces ivory-white flowers that have streaks of pink-red running through each petal.
These flowers make for a beautiful addition to any home or as a thoughtful gift to a friend or colleague.
This flower is happiest when planted in direct sunlight at room temperature – the ‘Ambience’ will then bloom around 8 weeks are plantation in winter or early spring.
- Striking white flowers with deep pink-red streaks on the petals
- Best planted October to January
- Position indoors in the sunshine
- Requires well-drained soil
- Flowers December to April
- Average height: 40 – 60cm