This Albion Strawberry Plant is known for being the best bearer of strawberries and can be grown in containers, allotments and raised beds.
Producing abundant crops throughout the season, this plant will grow deep red strawberries that are long, large and sweet to eat.
This strawberry plant has disease resistance to crown rot and is moderately resistant to verticillium wilt (a soil-borne fungal disease that enters the plant through its root system).
With each plant capable of bearing up to approximately 450g (1lb) of fruit in a season and expect to see crops between June, until late October.
Before planting, we recommend using a good mix of compost or well-rotted manure to enrich the soil.
- Albion Strawberry Plant in 9cm pot
- Cropping period: June – late October
- Height: 20cm (8 in)
- Spread: 30cm (12 in)
- Superb disease resistance
- Self fertile & tolerates most soil types
Planting & care:
- Choose a sunny and sheltered bed for your strawberry plant
- Plant at a distance of 30-45cm (12-18in) apart & 60cm (2ft) between the rows
- Regular weeding will help your strawberry plant to thrive